What is the difference between a conventional microwave and a convection microwave oven?
Also known as a standard microwave oven; is most of the time small appliance that lives on your kitchen counter and can heat up or defrost food.
Also known as a combo microwave; combines a conventional oven and a conventional microwave. Not only do you have all great oven features available (hot air, grill, …), you also can quickly heat up or defrost something with the microwave functions. On top of this, you can also combine regular heating methods (for example hot air) and microwave functions, reducing the cooking time with up to 50%!
6 good reasons to get a combi microwave oven:
As you might already notice, here at ImportAppliances we love the combi ovens! Why do we think you will love your new combi microwave oven?
- Free up so much bench space, making them ideal for smaller kitchens.
- Prepares your meals up to 50% faster (but keeps them 100% yummy).
- Save money, 50% less preparation time means 50% less energy needed.
- More creativity in your meals, even more so if you combine with another oven.
- A multitude of functionality but still extremely easy-to-use.
- Compact but still enough space inside for real cooking (Christmas turkey - Check!).