Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic update
This is an incredibly challenging time for people, families and businesses worldwide. To help provide our customers with the latest updates and more information about how ImportAppliances is responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we’ve developed the Covit-19 updates page.
To our valued customers,
Firstly, we hope you are safe and well.
ImportAppliances continues to remain open for business and is committed to delivering the newest European kitchen appliances to your home, wherever you live. This is often a challenging task during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, as manufacturers have closed their factories, countries have closed their borders and our couriers only have a very limited amount of airfreight spaces available.
To make sure we can source your appliances, please feel free to contact us and check product availability. If you're on a tight installation schedule, please let us know, so we can double-check with our courier partners TNT and FedEx if they are able to fly to your destination and meet the required deadline.
We have focused on social distancing for our team in the office and warehouse to keep them as safe and well as possible and minimise risk. We might take a little longer to get your orders to you but we'll keep you posted on any delays. Thank you for your support and patience.
We're sorry for any inconvenience caused, but hope you understand we're doing our very best to source and ship your items.
For updates on our response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and for updated service announcements please visit this page. If you have any questions on product availability, delivery, your order status, please do not hesitate to contact us, as always we love to hear from you.
Take care and stay safe! We’re all in this together.
your ImportAppliances team
ps: If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us, the best way to reach a Customer Service team is via the online chat or email info@ImportAppliances.com
- Courier partners are adding a surcharge to the shipping fee, unfortunately this results in an increase of our prices.
- Some appliances are still hard to source, if you need your new appliances urgently, please contact us.
- Exchange rate influences our product prices.
- Some delay in souring appliances, due to closed factories.
- Some delay in shipping appliances, due to warehouse closure and decreased air traffic.
- Some appliances are still hard to source, mainly dishwashers, if you need your new appliances urgently, please contact us.
- A lot of countries (including Belgium) have reintroduced stricter social distancing rules and have lockdowns in place (due to increasing Covid-19 numbers in Europe). This may affect the source time of some appliances, please contact us if you’ve got concerns about your order.
- We’ve temporarily closed our AU and NZ shop, if you live in Australia or New Zealand please order via our international website or contact us for more info.
- So far no extra closures or delays are annoced. Most factories will be closed for a short time between Christmas and the new year.